Chia Peanut Butter
Whipped these Chia Peanut Butter Protein balls up and they are perfect little energy bites or snackarondacks!
- 4 dates
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I used Vanilla)
- 4-5 tbsp Laurel's Butter (Natural)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
Place ingredients into food processor and pulse until well blended. Roll mixture into tbsp size balls. Refrigerate when done and voila!
Take one on the go, grab one for a snack during the day, build a fort of protein balls...whatever it is..enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Barz
This recipe is great when you need lean fuel on the go!!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural Laurel's Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (add more if mix is too dry)
Line an 8" square baking dish with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the lined dish and smooth it out until even. (try the back of a spoon) Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove from freezer and cut into pieces.
Barz eat best when cool!
Make some fantastic homemade granola!🍯
Store bought granola is chock full of sugar!
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp natural Laurel's Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Mix until evenly blended. Press mixture into baking pan and bake for 30-40 min @ 300° until golden brown.